Dr. Scott L. Parson
Scott Parson, DC, FACO has been helping patients reach a new level of wellness through chiropractic care for over 30 years. Receiving his Bachelor of Science in Biology from the University of Georgia, Dr. Parson later attended Parker College of Chiropractic and graduated as Valedictorian with Summa Cum Laude Honors.
From his education and years of experience, Dr. Parson has developed the ideal that health and wellness consists of proper posture, routine fitness, and balanced nutrition. To provide the best and most knowledgeable services and coaching, Dr. Parson is always updating and cultivating his expertise including the areas of sports injuries, whiplash treatment, orthopedics, cranial disorders, and X-ray diagnosis.
“As a doctor, there is no end to my education. Progressive times demand keeping up with the ever-changing world of healthcare. Through my advanced studies, I stay on top of new chiropractic findings including all the latest and gentle techniques.”
Dr. Parson has obtained many certifications and holds positions on several professional boards. Some of these accomplishments include the following:
- Diplomat and Fellow American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedics (Board Certified)
- Diplomat and Fellow American Academy of Spine Physicians
- Level 1 certified Rehabilitation Specialist
- Red Cross 'Low Back Pain in the Work Place' Instructor
- Parker Research Foundation
- American Chiropractic Association—ACA Nutrition Council
- Tennessee Chiropractic Association—Eagle Society
- Tennessee Valley Chiropractic Association
- Medical Legal Consultants Association
- Council on Chiropractic Orthopedics
- Sports and Spine Association